what the hell
Checked English and Science papers today. My goodness; I cant do everything properly okay. So now I know that you dont just have to read for English, but you have to do those annoying assesment books to improve your comprehension skills. Damn, I haven't got a clue on where my freaking assesment books are. All I'm doing is help make Popular rich by buying stuff from them at my lost and their gain ): I still think I could have done loads better. I was rather happy when I got back my composition though. I like my long essay; I got a wonderful remark from the marker who ever she was. I dont have the paper with me now so I cant exactly quote the marker. And neither can I read what she was actually writing. Thus, I missed my A for English by a stone's throw. Dang!
I can live without knowing my Science marks okay. There's nothing wrong my marks but I did receive a SPANKING from Mrs Tan. [quote] Why dint you tell me that your grandmother was Cikgu Saadah? You cant even pass by one mark. Haiyoh you[/quote] In the first place do I have to go around the school telling each and every single teacher that they know my grandmother? Its none of their business in the first place. A student's life should be kept confidential. Hah. And I suppose she dint expect me to fail. But I dint really fail that horribly.
Literature tomorrow. Oooh! I cant wait. I love *HORROR* Literature.*GASPSFAINTSDIES* But I dont seem to be able to get what the teacher is pointing out to us. Is it me or is it just the teacher?
My mid-year marks weren't the only thing that took me aback today. I was wincing inwardly to myself because this wasn't the only guy she dumped after a short period of time. I mean she's not the perky cheerleader type but she is bursting with energy and not a bit boring. She's not the elite but she's certainly above average. Why why why did she get stuck with someone like him (not that the guy is boring. fine, I dont know much about him but from where I stand, he doesnt sound boring). I know love isn't about looks so shoot me if you think I'm a superficial bitch (which I am) and I'll still stand by what I said.
I must ask her what led her to her rather heart breaking actions.
Or maybe I should keep my opinions to myself. It's not like I ever had a one (a boyfriend that is) and I don't really want one anytime soon. It's not like anyone will take me even if I offered myself up of a silver platter. I'll probably end up a bitter fat spinister.
Hah.
The InterSchool is on the 5th and 6th which means that Shell and me will get to skip the WHOLE day at school. Wow Wee! Too bad we'll be missing out on a lot of (boring) lessons. But, I'd rather go to school than go for that silly competition where I know that I wont get a single thing. No trophy for me ): But mebe just bruises and cuts, prolly a free shirt. Heh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home